Welcome to Nomad Defense E-Commerce
- Hi, we’re Nomad Defense and welcome! We’re happy to have you here and we hope you enjoy your stay. When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Nomad Defense’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the The Nomad Defense website.
- Nomad Defense’s online website helps people around the world get the newest and most innovative tactical products. When you create an account and accept these terms you become a member of our community. You will have a Nomad Defense account that will allow you to buy items from our webstore and make related purchases. You can also buy items on the Nomad Defense website as a Guest which does not require you to checkout using the account you created or even creating one at all.
- The Nomad Defense website allow members to buy products including firearms, parts, accessories, clothing, ammunition and much, much more. On the Nomad Defense website, buyers transact directly with Nomad Defense and we provide the platform to allow the transactions to happen. If you have a Nomad Defense account, any transactions are logged in your account on the website, which records the payments made by you to Nomad Defense (as a buyer). If you buy items as a Guest, then you will be emailed details of those payments.
- The items on the Nomad Defense website are owned by Nomad Defense.
How Nomad Defense’ accounts work
- Age: You need to be 18 years or over to have an account or to buy items as a Guest. This may vary by state. You are responsible for know your state laws and what you can or cannot purchase.
- Nomad Defense Account: Membership is free. When you become a member, you get a Nomad Defense website account that is accessible from our Nomad Defense Website. Your membership will allow you to buy items, submit reviews on products, and generally contribute to our ecosystem of Nomad Defense website.
- Guest Checkout: You may purchase an item from any of our Nomad Defense website as a Guest. Unless otherwise stated, these terms and conditions apply to Guests in the same way they apply to buyers who have a Nomad Defense website account. Guests don’t receive a Nomad Defense website account, but can of course register for one at any time. If you buy items as a Guest, your access to our ecosystem will be limited.
- Your responsibility: You promise that information you give us is true, accurate and complete and, if you sign up for a Nomad Defense website account, that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). Your membership is not transferrable. You are responsible for any use of the Nomad Defense Website including any activity that occurs in conjunction with your username and password, if you have a Nomad Defense account, so keep your password secure and don’t let any other person use your username or password. If you realize there’s any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security you need to let us know immediately.
It is important that you understand your responsibilities as a member of our community so please take the time to review this section and the Nomad Defense Terms carefully.
How buying items works
This section will help you understand what you are buying when you purchase an item and how that transaction takes place on the Nomad Defense Website.
- What you’re buying:
- Items: When you buy an item, you are acquiring the item.
- Buyer services: When you ‘buy’ an item you also receive services from Nomad Defense like buyer support (Monday through Friday), a 30 day guarantee on our products, item quality control and other related buyer services.
- The total price for an item on the Nomad Defense website is made up of:
- Item price: The item price may vary depending on sales or being part of different customer groups.
- Shipping fee: In most transactions on the total price will include a shipping fee. This will vary depending on customer groups and the type of shipping you choose.
- Taxes: Some transactions on the Nomad Defense website may be subject to tax that may be added to the list price or shipping fee. Currently this applies to customers from the State of Washington.
Transacting as a buyer
- If you have a Nomad Defense account, you can make purchases though our online check out process. Since we do not store credit cards you will need to enter your credit card credentials each time though your personal information like Name and Address will be pre-populated. If you buy an item as a Guest you will need to input all your information newly each time you transact.
- Terms of buying: When you buy a Nomad Defense item you’re doing so on the following terms:
- by using the Website and viewing the content on the site, including but not limited to instructional articles and videos, you understand and agree that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly and can pose risks and hazards to yourself and others, which may result in property damage, serious injury or death.
- Any advice, guidance or other information provided on the Websites cannot completely anticipate your situation, and shall not create any warranty not expressly made herein, regardless of any omission or inaccuracy of information contained on nomaddefenseco.com.
- Also please note that certain of our products require you to be at least 18 or 21 years of age and/or hold certain licenses to purchase and if you enter into any online shopping transactions on the Websites, you agree that you are of legal age and have all necessary authority to enter into and bind yourself under any agreements made on the Website;
It is important that you understand the terms on which you are making a purchase. Please take the time to review this section carefully.
Our use of your information
- Privacy: We respect your privacy. When you set up an account or buy items on the Nomad Defense website as a Guest you will be asked to provide some information about yourself. This information may be used by us and our partners in connection with providing the Nomad Defense website and their services, including eCommerce activities.
- Confidential Information: We value your information and take reasonable precautions to protect it. While we take reasonable steps to preserve the security of your information, please be aware that we can’t promise that your use of the Nomad Defense website will be confidential, and we can’t promise that any information you provide to us is perfectly secure.
- Prohibited Conduct: Nomad Defense is founded on the idea of community and like any functioning and healthy community, some things are not allowed and will not be tolerated. We aim to take a common sense approach to the general code of conduct on the Nomad Defense website but you promise that you will not:
- use a false email address, impersonate others, or misrepresent your affiliation with others;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems or content through the Nomad Defense website;
- attempt to or actually interrupt, negatively impact or alter the Nomad Defense website operation in any way;
- use the Nomad Defense website or any of the content in a way that violates applicable law, that violates the intellectual property or other rights of us or others, or that is fraudulent, obscene, unprofessional, offensive, misleading or defamatory;
- We strongly recommend that you don’t make your contact details public on the Nomad Defense website or in any public communications via the Nomad Defense Website. Contact details include your email address, street address, Skype name and phone number (but not social network handles).
- Content removal: We can look at or remove any of your content for any reason at our discretion. Reasons might include quality assurance, if we receive a valid copyright take-down notice, if we think that the content is unauthorized, misleading, incorrect, offensive, or in breach of anyone else’s rights, or if we think that your use of the Nomad Defense website and any content might result in liability to us or anyone else.
- Eligibility, suspension or termination: Having an account is not an automatic right, it is a benefit for account holders who follow our reasonable rules and treat other account holders well. We hope that you will be with us for a long time. But we may, using reasonable discretion, decide whether or not your use of the Nomad Defense website complies with these terms. We can suspend or terminate your Nomad Defense website account at any time for any reason (acting reasonably of course) for any of the following reasons:
- if you breach these terms;
- if you act in a way that does not align with the values of our community; or
- If you act in a way that could cause us or members harm.
If we do decide to permanently terminate your Nomad Defense website account you must not apply for a new account as unfortunately you will no longer be welcome in our community.
- We may use the services or items of another Nomad Defense partner to conduct activities with you.
Liability and indemnity – between us and buyers
- In most cases, we provide Nomad Defense Website, not the items on Nomad Defense Website.
- You indemnify us against all losses, costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis), expenses, demands or liability that we incur arising out of, or in connection with, a third party claim against us relating to your use of the Nomad Defense website.
- If you are a buyer, you agree that we are not responsible for, and you release us from liability arising out of or in connection with:
- the items on the Nomad Defense website (the excludes any Nomad Defense branded items); and
- your use of items from the Nomad Defense website.
We may, at our expense, assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter you
- Availability: We strive to have the Nomad Defense website available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week but you know how the internet works: occasionally you might not be able to access the Nomad Defense website, and this might happen for any reason, at any time, with or without notice, or at our absolute discretion. We might also change aspects of how The Nomad Defense website works. The Nomad Defense Companies will not be liable to you for any loss you suffer as a result of these things.
- Third Party: If you’re agreeing to these terms on behalf of someone else (like your employer), then you’re promising to us that you have full legal authority to bind that third party.
- Blocking a member, disabling an account or refusing to process a payment.We may block you, terminate your account or refuse to process a payment if we reasonably believe there is a risk associated with you, your account, or that payment, including if it breaches a law or regulation. Examples of where we might do this include transactions where the payment is from or to a person or country sanctioned by an authority (like the United Nations, the United States government or the Australian government); or where we reasonably believe there is a legal or regulatory risk or a risk of loss being suffered by us. You promise that you are not located in a sanctioned country and are not on a sanctioned persons list. We may also block members from a country if we can’t make payments to or from that country. You should check what payment methods are available in your country for making payments as a buyer or for withdrawing earnings as an author. We may take any of the actions stated in this section without notice. If required by law we may forfeit existing deposits or earnings.
- US-specific controls.The Nomad Defense website is not available to anyone located in any U.S. sanctioned countries or to anyone on the U.S Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals List (SDN list). You must not export or re-export the Nomad Defense website items.
- Relationship between the parties:Nothing in these terms is to be construed as constituting a partnership, joint venture, employment or agency relationship between you and us, or between you and any other member. Neither you nor us can bind each other in any way.
- Notices:Any notice you send us must be submitted via an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any notice we send to you will be emailed to your Nomad Defense account email address.
- Changes to the Nomad Defense Website Terms:We may change these terms at any time and, if we make changes, we will take reasonable steps to let our community know about the changes. You can also keep track of whether changes have been made to our terms by referring to the version and effective date at the footer of the terms. You can close your Account and terminate your agreement with us at any time if you do not agree to the changes. However, if you continue to use Nomad Defense Website after the changes are made, then you will be agreeing to the changes.
- Interpretation:Words like ‘include’ and ‘including’ are not words of limitation and where anything is within our discretion we mean our sole discretion.
- Applicable Laws:We control and operate The Nomad Defense website from our offices in Auburn, Washington. The laws of Washington State govern these terms, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts there for the resolution of any dispute between us.
includes downloading an item that is made available for free on the Nomad Defense website or that is purchased for you by another member.
a person who ‘buys’ items on the Nomad Defense website.
Nomad Defense LLC.
Nomad Defense Partners:
Nomad Defense and any company that it conducts business with, is controlled by or is under common control with Nomad Defense.
Nomad Defense content:
is all the content that we have put on the Nomad Defense website and includes the design, compilation, and look and feel of the Nomad Defense website, and copyright, trademarks, designs and other intellectual property on the Nomad Defense website (unless otherwise stated and excluding content owned by others like author content).
The Nomad Defense website account:
what you receive when you become an account holder which gives you access to the Nomad Defense Website.
a person who buys an item without having an The Nomad Defense website account.
the price buyers pay for an item.
products found on The Nomad Defense website.
the price you see on an item page on the Nomad Defense website.
a person who signs up by creating an account and accepting these terms.
any payment agent or method we make available on the Nomad Defense website.
the price the buyer will pay in total, which consists of the item price, shipping fee and any taxes (if applicable) that may be added.
Version 1.0 – Effective date: November 19, 2018.