With the Nomad 9F pistol frame, focus was on incremental, but important improvements over the proven Nomad 9 pistol platform. Grip contours have been softened. Forward thumb ledges have been recontoured, and extended rearward to accommodate a wider range of hand shapes and sizes. Other subtle improvements include a slight reshape of the trigger guard to enhance compatibility with a wider range of aftermarket trigger shoes, and a more vertical “small” backstrap.
The Nomad 9F pistol frame was designed around the Glock ® Gen5 pistol platform as a means of enhancing the experience of the left-handed shooter. Another perk of Gen5 compatibility is that the Nomad 9F frame is compatible with the current Nomad Defense Gen4 G19 locking block and Nomad Defense lower parts kits (LPK)
The Nomad Frame is sold as a stripped frame and is compatible with G17 Gen5 components. The Nomad 9F frame ships with two interchangeable backstraps, a trigger housing retention pin,and a backstrap retention pin. In addition to full Gen5 compatibility, the Nomad 9F frame is compatible with many Gen3 and Gen4 components. A compatibility reference chart is included with the Nomad 9F.
This Nomad 9F frame ships with our standard billet aluminum magwell and backstrap pre-installed.
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email a copy of their FFL to [email protected] referencing your name and order number.
Nomad 9F Frame Features:
- Flared Magwell – providing every advantage when you need it most
- Contoured Grip – better comfort means better control
- Two Interchangeable Backstrap Sizes – refined ergonomics tailored to you
- Accessible Mag Release – easy to reach without accidental release
- Rock Grip Texture – engineered traction in all conditions
- Slide Stop Guard – ensure easy activation only when intended
- Extended Beaver Tail – protect your assets
- Enlarged Cold Weather Trigger Guard – optimized for use with gloves
- Forward Thumb Ledges – better control for faster follow-up shots
- Proprietary Polymer Blend – high impact strength with enhanced rigidity
- Weight 3.6 oz
There are no reviews yet.